In August 2000, a bunch of strangers met together from around the country to share a semester. In a little place called Badger Creek, we laughed together, cried together, and even sparked a few romances here and there. It was a life changing time and each person there played an important role in making the experience a lasting memory.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jessica


Well, here goes...
After Badger I dated a premie for a while, sent him on a mission, and then met the love of my life (and eternity), Svend. We met in October of 2002 and that was about all that happened until December when he asked me on a date and that was the end of my single life. We were engaged in January and married April 26 2003. I was actually pretty busy at BYU-Idaho and started the Intra-collegiate swimming program where I was the director and eventually swam and coached later on. I was also the Student Athletic Director for a semester. I graduated in December of 2004 with a B.S. in Health Education and our first child, Talia (Tu-lee-ah) was born in February 2005. We started managing apartments for Rexburg Housing (not recommended) and then found out I was pregnant in the summer 2006 so I quit and we had Bergen in January 2007. Svend graduated that April and was accepted to Podiatry school in Chicago...so we moved here--to the wintery, windiest place on earth!
We've been here for just over a year and a half and Svend will graduate in 2011 then we'll head somewhere in the US for a 3 year residency...then wherever we want! WAHOO! I can't wait to be out of an apartment (niether can the kids) and have an income rather than all money we have to pay back! We have been extremely blessed with goverment aid and good friends and family support to get us through.
Anyways, that's where I'm at!

1 comment:

kristy said...

Jessica, your family is so cute! I love your blog!