In August 2000, a bunch of strangers met together from around the country to share a semester. In a little place called Badger Creek, we laughed together, cried together, and even sparked a few romances here and there. It was a life changing time and each person there played an important role in making the experience a lasting memory.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jennalee

Okay, so I hope that through networking around a bit I am not the only one who ever adds to this blog. Regardless, here it goes:

I am currently living in Michigan (only for another 7 weeks though), while my hubby finishes up law school. We are then moving back to Utah. "We" includes Danny, Me, my 3-year old son Weston and almost 1-year old daughter Savanna. I met Danny through Greenbriar Apts at BYU-Idaho. We are the typical statistic, as I am sure I won't be the only to report. I finished up with a Bachelor's in Business Mgmt and went straight on to the mothering thing. It has been fun! I just CANNOT wait to be finished living the 'student' life though!!!

THEN:



NOW:

No comments: